“I’ve brought Alex in to speak several times. Alex is a true professional. She brings a fresh, creative approach, with innovative ideas for bringing out the individual’s unique voice. It’s been a gift having her speak in front of my audience. If you have the opportunity to have her speak or to interview her, expect high value!”~ Michelle Lange | Visible Impact
Alex Cappe is a dynamic speaker whose delivery is different because her talks often involve live music. She came to creativity coaching by way of a career as a music artist. In addition she’s a social media expert. Adding music to the message gets the audience highly engaged and gives them a unique experience. Get in touch in the form below if you’re interested in having her speak to your group, college or organization!
Reignite Your Creativity For More Confidence, Income & Success!
- Why Creativity is Essential for Fulfillment and Success in Your Life and Work
- Mindset Resets to Unlock Confidence and Expansion
- Exercises to Open Up Your Creative Side for 360* Benefits
Spark Your Creativity & Captivate With Your Content
- Why creativity is essential for the success of your business
- Tapping into your authentic voice: Using vulnerability with purpose
- Mindset shifts to overcome resistance to content creation and get your message out to the world
The Missing Tool to Being the Best You
- How to tap into your essential nature
- Overcoming blocks to living your best life
- 3 Key exercises to stimulate and hone the missing tool
Jumpstart Your Creativity in 20 Minutes or Less
- Mindset shifts to help you overcome blocks
- Dispel the myth once and for all that not everyone is creative
- Creative exercises you can start doing right away!
“Alex Cappe did an incredible job speaking to the Charlotte Chapter participants of eWomen Network. She really expanded our thoughts surrounding creativity. After hearing Alex speak, each of us learned that we ALL have some level of creativity inside of us regarding our businesses and our personal lives. Alex did a masterful job of teaching us we can use creativity to get through past hurts and traumatic experiences. I personally implemented one of the techniques that she shared and it immediately changed my outcomes. Alex is also a talented musician and singer. I would recommend Alex for one of your organization’s upcoming events.”~ Kim Jacobs | Charlotte Managing Director – eWomen Network
To discuss having Alex come to speak at your group, organization, school or other event, please enter your info below, and we will be in touch: